2023 NICER Symposium
NICER Consortium's annual symposium in person event held at The Oaklander Hotel in Pittsburgh, PA. This will be a hybrid event.
Time & Location
Sep 27, 2023, 9:00 AM – Sep 30, 2023, 1:00 PM
Pittsburgh, 5130 Bigelow Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
About the event
For room reservations: Marriott Oaklander Hotel
- Wednesday, September 27 - 9AM - 1:15PM Virtual Only, (No CME Offered) This session hosted by Race for Immunology to amplify the patient voice and allow a platform where NICER members to provide targeted patient facing opportunities. Target Audience: Patients, Families & Advocacy Partners. Trainees, Providers, Industry Partners encouaged to register and attend.
- Thursday, September 28th - 9AM - 12PM Virtual Only (CME Offered) This session is hosted by Friends of NICER as a platform to provide outreach educational opportunities for primary care providers and foster cross-discipline communication. Targeted Audience: Providers & Trainees. Patients, Families, Advocacy and Industry encouraged to register and attend.
- Thursday, September 28th 5pm- 8PM Hybrid (CME Offered) Welcome address from 5-6PM and an in-person reception hosted in Pittsburgh at the Oaklander Hotel. Target Audience: All Ticket Holders
- Friday, September 29th - 8AM to 4PM Hybrid (CME Offered) In person events hosted at the Pittsburgh Oaklander Hotel. Virtual components via Zoom. Target Audience: Providers & Trainees, Patients, Families, Advocacy and Industry Partners encouraged to register and attend.
- Saturday, September 30th - 8AM to 1PM Hybrid (CME Offered) In person events hosted at the Pittsburgh Oaklander Hotel. Virtual components via Zoom. Target Audience: Providers & Trainees, Patients, Families, Advocacy and Industry Partners encouraged to register and attend.
Exhibitor & Poster Hall Hours
- Friday 12:35PM - 1:35PM
- Friday 4:00PM - 5:00PM
- Saturday 1:00PM-2:00PM
Poster Hall will be available online beginning Thursday at 5PM.
This event has been planned by: Kelly Walkovich, MD (Eduational Planner), Melissa Rose, Do, Hey Chong, MD PhD, Linda McAllister, MD PhD, Kara Coffey, MD, Ram Kalpatthi, MD, Michelle Downer, Evelyn Argirokastritis, and Andea Griffith, NP.
For any questions or concerns, please contact Evelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mischief One of a Kind (No CME offered)Virtual
NICER Member, regular
Member discounted pricing for full access to the annual symposium.$450.00
Wednesday - Patient & Advocacy
Thursday - Education Session$0.00